Deal me out on this show. Or maybe I hold? Can I take back my ante?
- Let’s roll the dice on this one.
- Always wait for the river.1
- We took a gamble on you – normally the backers only like a sure thing.
- (While in one of those enormous aquariums that are everywhere in Vegas) Card shark!
- Time to double down – on justice.
- Let. It. Ride.
- [Obscure mah jong reference]
- Careful – your cards are showing.
- She’s the ace up our sleeve. Of course, cheating is not allowed anywhere in Las Vegas, so please – forget I said anything.
- (While next to a steep cliff) You’re bluffing.
- You see, [episode antagonist], you don’t just need to know when to walk away… you need to know when… to… run.
- Never show your hand. Or your true feelings.
- Hit me.
- This also works well as a coded phrase on any of the rest of NBC’s fall lineup. ↵